1. Cookies and similar technologies
A cookie is a small text file which is placed onto your computer or electronic device when you access our website. Similar technologies include web beacons, action tags, local shared objects (flash cookies) and single-pixel gifs. Such technologies can be used to track users’ actions and activities, and to store information about them. We use these cookies and/or similar technologies on this website for the following purposes:
- Monitoring and analyzing web traffic and tracking user behavior
- Remarketing and other online advertising uses
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- To operate, improve and personalize our website
- To provide you with customer service or customer support and to contact you to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- To send emails using the email address you provide for us to contact you regarding inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- To process payment transactions
- To comply with the law, enforce our website policies, prevent, detect, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and to protect ours and others’ rights, property, or safety.
2. Information collected
We may obtain information about your computer or any other electronic device which you use to access our website, such as your IP address, your browser and/or other internet log information. We will treat this information as your personal information.
In certain circumstances, we may also collect personal information about you but only where you voluntarily provide it (e.g. by completing an online form) or where you purchase goods or services from us.
3. Consent for cookies
On the first occasion, a pop-up will ask the user to consent by clicking a checkbox or button. This preference will then be stored for the future.
- You can choose not to accept cookies and still use this website
Users can manage preferences for cookies directly from within their browser and prevent - for example - third parties from installing Cookies.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Controller
BESTOLIFE® Premium Compounds
2126 Vanco Drive
Irving, Texas 75061
4. Third-party cookies
- Your IP address and time of visit
- The fact that you have visited our website
- Your name and Facebook profile
- Pages accessed
- Time of visit
- Time of the last visit
- Name of the owner of the IP address
- Reverse domain of the IP address
- Referring site, application or service, including the relevant search queries that led you to our website
- Browser information
- Operating system information
- Device information (mobile operating system, screen size, etc.)
- Demographic information (country, county, postal code, street address, etc.)
5. Cookies and similar technologies used on this website
The following cookies/similar technologies are used on this website:
Third Party Cookies (Name of Cookie — Owner — Purpose)
- Google Analytics – Google – To track website traffic and utilization
- Facebook Audience – Facebook – To build remarketing lists for use on Facebook
- WhoIsVisiting – WhoIsVisiting – To track information regarding activities of visitors to our website
Since the installation of third-party Cookies and other tracking systems through the services used within this Application cannot be technically controlled by the Owner, any specific references to Cookies and tracking systems installed by third parties are to be considered indicative. In order to obtain complete information, the User is kindly requested to consult third-party services listed in this document.
6. Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Information collected automatically through this Application (or third-party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server’s answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User’s IT environment.
The individual using this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data Subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other bodies which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Application as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
A small piece of data stored in the User’s device.
This policy relates solely to this Application, if not stated otherwise within this document.